Wednesday 6 February 2013

+BFF+


'Best Friend Forever'


I still remember the day that we first met. We were in the same class and you were busy looking for group mates. I was sitting in front of you and you were asking me if I would like to join you. YES, that was the answer. Since that, we become a very good friend. 

We had so much fun. After class, went to Nanny's house for a cup of milo and biscuits. We are so grateful for the time that we spent together.

Thank GOD, I've never felt alone in Tassie as I have a complete family. I have you, mum, Jack, Richard, dad and also Pop and Nan.

The moment I had to leave Tassie for good, I was thinking if I would have an opportunity to see you again. Trust me, I try my best to save and I believe that one day, we will meet.

Happy Birthday dear!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment