Wednesday 13 July 2011

+Done with EEP courses+

Aah. EEP is stand for English Enhancement Program and why do I bother to join it ?? LOL! 
It is actually arahan from pihak atasan for new staffs. And I am still consider as a new staff okkai ! so mesti lah kena join kan. 

I have learned a lot from these classes. It tooks me about 4 days to complete the course but I just attended 3 days as I have another course tomorrow. Seronok sangat belajar sampai terlupa yang minggu ni dah sepatutnya masuk kelas mengajar. Tapi takpe, arahan KJ kan, so nanti kita ganti kelas ya murid-murid. 

So, during the course, we have one session called PUBLIC SPEAKING. Everyone has to participate and ready with the topic. It was so hard to find the topic. After a few research, I found 'Friendship' is one of the interesting topic. So why not we try this topic. 




prepared a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong text 




So I used the visual background to narrow their focus instead of looking at me.
*Good idea kan...


Last before I wind up my topic....
pictures of my friends and I as well as 'friendship' quote



*hello there...meet my lecturer


and her assistant....





"The better part of one's life consists of his friendships."
- Abraham Lincoln -


done with EEP. Thank you






No comments:

Post a Comment